Front-End Developer Instructor
Job Title: Instructor – Front End Developer 5 Day Bootcamp
Contract Type: Self-employed/Freelance
Salary: £275 to £325 day rate depending on experience (each course runs Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm)
Adroit Coding Network (ACN) is a start-up tech training company that is focused on delivering high quality, succinct and effective coding courses.
With a mission focused on empowering individuals to release their creativity, whilst also elevating women in the Tech industry, we want to see people excel and turn their dreams into a reality.
ACN will officially launch in October 2016 and we are now in search of course instructors that have passion, flair and a desire to share their knowledge of Front End Development.
- Create and maintain a positive learning environment
- Able to communicate key Front End Development concepts at beginner/intermediate level and engage all learners
- Ability to gauge and react accordingly to both individual and group dynamics
- Develop and set appropriate ‘projects’ for learners (in line with curriculum) in order to reinforce learning and determine the learner’s level of understanding
- Provide relevant guidance post each project completion that will help the learner improve their work
- Ensure each learner completes the course feeling a sense of satisfaction and with the provision of resources that will empower them to delve deeper into the subject area
- Strong expertise in web technologies HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- Good knowledge of frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Ability to work across browsers, platforms and devices
- Ability to work to a curriculum and timetable
- Experience of training/instructing is desirable though not a deal-breaker. The key is to have a natural ability to communicate and share information.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com along with a brief write-up of why you are interested in this position and your current availability for freelance work in October.
Please note you will need to be available for a Skype interview w/c 12.09.2016